Executive in Residence
George is an active mentor and member of the Steering Committee for ATI’s TEX Venture Mentoring Service (TEXVMS).
- Active startup mentor and investor in Austin for over five years
- Served as CFO of three green-tech startups for six years
- Raised over $20 billion in debt and equity for public and private companies
- Senior Vice President at GE Capital, co-founded it’s Energy Finance and European Finance units, leading to over $3 billion in investments
- BA in Economics and Political Science from American University and MPA from Syracuse University
Back to TEAM page